Speeches / Presentations
Steve Jobs Launches the iPhone at MacWorld 2007
Martin Luther King Jr. – “I have a dream” speech, August 28, 1963
Amy Cuddy: Your Body Language Shapes Who You Are
Amy Cuddy’s research on body language reveals that we can change other people’s perceptions — and even our own body chemistry — simply by changing body positions.
Nancy Duarte: The Secret Structure of Great Talks
Nancy Duarte believes that ideas are the most powerful tools people have. Her passion is to help every person learn to communicate their world-changing idea effectively.
Susan Cain: The Power of Introverts
Our world prizes extroverts, but Susan Cain makes a case for the quiet and contemplative.
Shawn Achor: The Happy Secret to Better Work
Shawn Achor is the CEO of Good Think Inc., where he researches and teaches about positive psychology.
Descriptions referenced here are directly from the TED website
- Confessions of a Public Speaker, Scott Berkun
- Quiet, Susan Cain
- Presence: Bringing Your Boldest Self to Your Biggest Challenges, Amy Cuddy
- Charisma Myth, Olivia Fox Cabane
- The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs, Carmine Gallo
- To Sell is Human, Daniel H. Pink
- The Naked Presenter, Garr Reynolds
- The Responsibility Virus: How Control Freaks, Shrinking Violets–and The Rest Of Us–Can Harness The Power Of True Partnership, Roger Martin
“Presence is about recognizing the importance of now. It’s a frame of mind that says, in effect, there is no past and there is no future. There is only this moment and this presentation and this audience.”
– Garr Reynolds, Author